the “Code for the Protection of Personal Data”, Leg. No 196/2003)
Italgraniti di Del Giorgio Mauro is
committed to ensuring the protection of your privacy.
Italgraniti di Del Giorgio Mauro may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure your understanding of any changes. This policy is effective from : 22/04/11.
List of Personal Data:
- Name, company name, personal identifying information (such as tax code etc.);
- Contact information including email address, telephone number, postal address;
- Demographic information, address;
- Other information relevant to the client or potential clients.
The personal data and information may be used within the business of Italgraniti di Del Girogio Mauro for the following purposes:
- Use of information for market research, know the satisfaction level of interest in the possible improvement of our products and services;
- Compliance with respect to any contracts with our Company;
- Compliance with obligations under the laws, regulations or EU legislation;
- Other functional activities of Italgraniti di Del Giorgio Mauro made through letters, telephone, advertising, automated communications, newsletters etc. for which the interest or deny its consent;
- Business information and offers of products and services of third party companies made directly by our company.
Mode of treatment
The data processing takes place through manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the purposes above in order to ensure security and confidentiality of data.
The Italgraniti di Del Giorgio mauro is committed to ensuring the security of your data and your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place appropriate electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online and offline.
Enter a list of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents:
- Authorities and supervisors and control subjects and in general, public or private, with prominent public functions;
- Persons who perform services for acquisition, processing and data processing necessary to execute the orders received by customers;
- Studies or companies within relationships of care and advice;
- The management staff of Italgraniti di Del Giorgio Mauro.
Links and other websites
Our website may contain links that directs you to other sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the content and connections and therefore, can not be responsible for the protection and confidentiality of information that you provide while visiting such sites and thus are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and check the privacy statement applicable to the site in question.
Applicants may obtain:
- Confirmation of the existence of data concerning him, by writing directly to the company by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Indication of the entities or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or chepossono learn about;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or bloccco of data treated in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- That person may oppose for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, rejecting the use of his data for sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out raccolter market or commercial communication.